Thursday, November 3, 2011

My Immigration experience

     I am from the Philippines, and came here in the United States as an immigrant not because my family lives here,but I married  an American guy.   I have been living here in the United States for 6 years.  My immigration experience is not that difficult because the processing of paperwork to come here  is not that hard at all.  Although, it takes awhile to wait for visa to come here in the U.S., but its worth waiting .  At first, it is kind of hard for me to really grasp the American way of living, but I still have to deal with it regardless.  It takes me a while to really put my mind that I am here in the U.S. living by myself with no family around to turn too for help, but I think positive all the time  that everything will be just fine.  Eventually, the transition of bracing the American life went smoothly.  As years passes by I was able to endure the challenge of being an immigrant, and here I am going to school at Mctc.
   I believe that America is the best  place to live in.  America is  the country wherein it gives a lot of opportunities to immigrants to be better off compare to their country of origin.

No comments:

Post a Comment